Surefire Warden Direct Thread Blast Regulator Thread Stainless Steel Black
- Product Family #: 1022523825
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- UPC #:
The SureFire Warden direct-thread blast regulator is precision-machined of rugged stainless steel, heat treated and coated with a durable Cerakote finish. The Warden enhances the refined appearance of any weapon with a 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 threaded barrel, protecting the barrel’s exposed threads from damage or fouling in lieu of a flash hider or muzzle brake. Its diffuser design directs the muzzle blast forward when the weapon is fired. Measuring just 3.0 inches in length, the Warden adds a mere 6.1 ounces to the weight of the weapon, minimizing any effect on weapon handling characteristics. Unlike Surefire's award-winning sound suppressors, the Warden is not an NFA device and is available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors.
- Rugged, heat-treated stainless steel body and durable Cerakote finish enhance weapon appearance while protecting exposed barrel threads from damage
- Diffuser design directs concussion muzzle blast forward, mitigating dust signature when the weapon is fired from a position near the ground
- Not an NFA device, the Warden can be purchased without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors
- Measures 3.0 inches in length and weighs just 6.1 ounces, minimizing effect on weapon handling characteristics
- Models available to fit 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 threaded barrels
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!