The Raven Concealment Eidolon is the culmination of over three years of design and development. It is designed to be the most refined and functional inside-the-waistband holster on the market. At the core of the Eidolon is the holster shell. The shell is precisely fitted to the weapon on the inside and is smooth on the outside to work in conjunction with the body, belt, and clothing -in nearly any carry position- to maximize comfort and concealment. At the same time, the shell provides attachment points for a host of accessories to allow the user to tailor the holster for their specific carry needs.
The holster shells feature an innovative, adjustable retention feature that isolates the tension solely on the front of the trigger guard. This provides for an extremely clean “feel” when drawing and holstering - unlike other companies’ adjustable retention holsters which simply compress the holster body along the entire trigger guard and/or frame, resulting in a mushy feel as the pistol drags against the inside of the holster.
All Eidolon holster shells are fully compatible with most extended controls, factory and after-market sights of any height (including suppressor sights), any type of RDS mounted behind the ejection port, and most extended/threaded barrels.
The Agency (Ambi) Kit includes
- One ambidextrous holster shell
- One pair of 1.5” overhooks
- One pair of 1.75” overhooks
- One pair of Tuckable Soft Loops
- One Tall Spacer for mounting the belt attachment below the trigger guard
- One set of Belt Claws
- Two Holster Wedges, one for right-hand and one for left-hand configurations
- Supplemental hardware kit
- Full instruction manual
- One set of eight hole extension wings
- One set of ten hole extension wings