Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich and based on his custom Headly, the Kershaw Tumbler is a strikingly handsome EDC. The blade is high-performance D2 for a long-lasting edge and—with its high chromium content—improved corrosion resistance over other tool steels. The handle is G10 with a top layer of carbon fiber. The top layer isn’t just glued on; it is an integrated part of the G10 material so it’s incredibly durable. Kershaw machines the carbon fiber like the original Headly for amazing style. A Decorative pivot and backspacer complete the look of this must-have pocketknife.
- Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, based on his custom Headly
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention
- G10 handle with carbon fiber overlay is machined to echo the lines of the original
- Opens manually with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper
- Decorative pivot and backspacer; deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry