The Sig Sauer Proforce M17 Green Gas Airsoft Pistol is an operational airsoft format of the US military's newest sidearm and is now available for the first time for the training professional. In January 2017, the Sig Sauer P320-based M17 was awarded the United States Military's Modular Handgun System contract. Now you can own and train with a piece of history, as Sig Sauer introduces the Sig Air ProForce M17 airsoft training pistol with the same unparalleled look and feel as the U.S. military's M17. The M17 airsoft training pistol comes in the same coyote tan as selected by the U.S. military.
- Optic Ready Slide with Removable Rear Sight Plate
- Pistol Uses Both CO2 or Green Gas Magazines (Alternate Magazines Sold Seperately)
- Field Strippable with Similar Balance and Weight As the Real M17
- Metal Slide Construction with Full Blow-back Action
- (1) 21rd Metal Magazine
- Replica of the US Army M17 Pistol
- Up to 410fps (CO2) 320fps (GG)