The Hanwag Ferrata II GTX Hiking Boots are at the cornerstone of climbing performance meets hiking comfort. Ideal for alpine rock climbing, demanding via ferratas and high-alpine tours in summer. These lightweight and flexible boots are built with a hybrid crampon-compatible sole.
- TubeTec Rock mid sole for perfect balance of performance, comfort and durability
- Trusted Vibram “Mont Compound” and Hanwag Integral Light profile design for alpine mountaineering
- Modern and extremely functional cuff design with new Hanwag LFX technology
- Heel welt for semi-automatic crampons
- Click Clamp eyelets for 2-zone lacing