The Sitka Gear Men's Dew Point Pants offers waterproof protection when you’re three days in and the clouds turn black. Minimally featured—including micro-taped seams and zero pockets—it’s made from a 20D nylon ripstop face with GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology for easy movement and compressibility in the mountains. Two-way side zips offer easy on/off and venting; the articulated fit won’t tug when you’re navigating rough country or hiking in the rain.
- 100% waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX 20D nylon ripstop face for ultralight/durable protection from talus-strewn ridges
- 20D nylon ripstop face hits the sweet spot by delivering lightweight protection and durability
- Pliant, packable GORE C-KNIT Backer Technology for comfort, reduced weight and quiet performance
- YKK 7/8-length side zips vent for dumping heat and easy on/off with boots on
- Minimal failure points for long-last performance
- Micro-taped seams for weather protection with minimal bulk
- Adjustable nylon web belt