T-H Marine developed the first steering stop available for outboard motors and now they revised that design so it stands apart from imitation and performs better than any other on the market.
With the 4" Steer Stop Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock in place, boaters can center their outboard motor equipped with hydraulic steering and keep it from wandering when trailering. Similar to the original Steer Stop, units clip onto hydraulic steering rams on either side of outboard to keep engine straight and prevent damage to motor supports. The cord then keeps units together when stowed and aids removal.
Additionally, with the new grip built into the design, it is easier than ever to install and remove the Steer Stop Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock, saving you effort and wear and tear on your hands.
- Locks hydraulic steering when trailering
- Fits most steering cylinder rods on outboard engines
- Snaps over outboard hydraulic steering cylinder rods
- Helps keep engine centered during transport
- Protects steering system, outboard, and motor supports
- Includes cord to connect units for storage and to aid in removal
- Grip makes it even simpler and easier to put on and take off