The ROMEO-MSR is a sealed compact red dot or green dot sight intended for MSR, carbine, shotgun and air rifle. Brightness is adjusted with a top-mounted rotary dial, featuring 10 daytime and 2 night vision settings for quick target engagement in any condition.
- High-performance lens coatings for excellent light transmission and dot contrast in any situation.
- Ultra-compact size and weight with unlimited eye-relief and parallax-free operation.
- Precise 2 MOA Dot
- Slipover, see-through flip-backs
- 1.41” T10 Torx M1913 Skeletonized lightweight Riser Mount for absolute co-witness
- Top loading battery compartment with integral brightness control featuring 10 daytime and 2 NV settings
- Over 20,000 hours runtime on a CR1632 battery
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing and mount
- Dependable IPX-7 waterproof and fog-proof performance
The JULIET3 3x Magnifier is designed to work as a stand-alone magnification solution or in conjunction with reflex optics. This family of magnifiers is an excellent choice for transitioning from close quarters to intermediate ranged targets. In conjunction with a reflex optic, the JULIET3 can be adjusted for height through the use of spacers. It has a PowerCam 90° Mount so it can be quickly flipped to the side for more immediate, close quarters scenarios or deployed rapidly to bring targets four times closer. Its quick release mount comes with built-in recoil lugs for repeatable zero. The JULIET3 has a front and rear thread-in lens protector to keep it secure from the elements.
- Aircraft grade CNC aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service.
- IPX-8 rated for waterproofing -- up to 20 meters for 1 hour
- Dialectic coated prism
- Compact size and weight
- Adjustable height via included spacers (1.41", 1.53", and 1.63")
- Backed by an Infinite Guarantee