The Barronett Blockout 350 has plenty of elbow room and stands 80 inches tall allowing for standing shots. Find the perfect spot and simply pop open the five durable hubs; you’re ready to hunt. The large viewing windows cover three sides of the Blockout 350 and feature one-way high density window mesh allowing users to remain concealed even during critical shot adjustments. Each window is fully-adjustable with the ease of quiet clip and slide buckles providing for multiple window configurations to suit any hunter’s needs. Even with its large size, transport and operation is simple.
- Allows you to see out of the blind without being able to see in. Increase your field of vision, by opening more panels, while remaining concealed in the blind.
- Windows slide up and down quietly for adjustable horizontal window configurations or can be un clipped for unrestricted shooting windows.
- Constructed from a tightly woven 600 denier, waterproof polyester fabric to give the blind unmatched durability
- Includes ground skirt and brush holders for optional added concealment
- Reinforced corners
- Heavy-duty poles and all metal ball and socket hubs
- Includes backpack carry bag, ground stakes and tie down ropes