The Viking Solutions Overhead Fishing Rod Holder is a great new way to store fishing rods or tools out of the way — this rack mounts wherever you want on a wall! Most people mount close to the ceiling to keep rods/tools out of the way, allowing use of shelves or pegboard space on the lower sections of the wall. It can be mounted over a garage door for efficient use of unused space. Storage rack has a 75-lb. max load rating and will hold up to 8 rods or handle-tools and also has 6 hanging hooks for hanging other items (extension cords, etc.) below. Powder-coated for durability and mounts with provided screws. It can be installed on walls with 16″ or 24″ stud centers for your convenience. Simply attach 2 wall brackets at the bottom, slide the rack over the bracket, insert top screws to secure the wall bracket and gussets and that’s it!
- Close-to-ceiling tool/rod rack holds eight handle-tools or fishing rods
- Horizontal storage frees up wall space
- Includes 3 double-end steel hanging hooks (2 hooks per leg for total of 6 hooks) on the bottom of the rack for additional storage
- Powder-coated steel for long life — can be mounted over a garage door to take advantage of that unused space
- 16″ or 24″ slots for easy mounting onto wall studs
- 75-lb. max load (with attachment to studs) — a neat way to store tools and rods out of the way