Randy Newberg has been harvesting more animals than you for a long time. Along the way, he has learned a plethora of priceless information on how to get the job done better. Whether using the Gutless Method or a traditional open cavity method, the DTS is more than capable of working through multiple elk with its clever Tendon Tool, preserving the life of the primary blade. Cutting those tough-to-get-to tendons and swedging the atlas joint apart will no longer be the demise of your knife.
- Extra tough Tendon Tool used to cut tough-to-reach tendons deep in joints, separate the atlas joint, and slice through tough tendons splayed on bone without dulling the primary blade
- Oversized 440C recurved primary blade provides excellent meat processing
- Retro reflective patch is easy to locate at dark
- Barrel construction enables easy cleaning
- Dual steel liner construction for enhanced durability
- Ambidextrous design