The MOJO Triple Threat Electric Predator Call is a 3-part Complete Calling System that includes all components needed for successful predator calling. Designed by MOJO’s Terry Denmon who has called predators for many years, large and small, dangerous and otherwise on 4 continents, and who wanted a caller that does what callers need to do. One thing he insisted upon was quality sound saying “its quality sound that makes the difference.”
High quality cone speaker for unrivaled sound with dual sound storage and retrieval system. Comes with 80 proven sounds on SD card and in the on-board memory. Allows for you to custom build sounds on different SD cards for different hunts.
- Plays sounds loaded on any Standard SD Card up to 32 GB or on-board sounds.
- Load any sound not protected onto any SD Card and play those sounds
- Caller automatically senses if card inserted and will play sounds on card. If no card inserted, it will play on board sounds
- Remote works up to 300 yards
- Housing of high quality PV more durable than ABS
- Caller operates on 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Charging port for rechargeable battery use
- Comes with 110/220: AC Smart Charger. Charger has light signal for charging status
- Signal meter indicates remote coupled to caller. No more ruined stands because remote will not work caller
- Flush glow in the dark buttons to prevent accidental operation even in pack
- 4 Hot Buttons stores favorite sounds at pre-determined volume
- Black light is red for day or night use
- Includes external speaker port
- Maximum volume is 120 dB