CMC Triggers CCT Combat Curved Hybrid Drop- In Trigger Group AR15, LR-308 Single Stage 3.5 lb
- Product Family #: 102268555
- Product #: 290704
- Manufacturer #: 91701
- UPC #: 810943031388
The CMC Triggers CCT Combat Curved Hybrid Drop-In Trigger Group has an exceptionally smooth feel, ultra-clean break, and an exceptional lock time and lightning-fast reset. The innovative design combines the comfort of the classic curve with the indexing of CMC’s patented flat trigger into one dynamic hybrid trigger bow for the modern warfighter.
A single-stage trigger requires one range of motion to pull the trigger in order to release the hammer. The benefit of a single-stage trigger is that it’s simple. Most shooters agree that a single-stage trigger is crisper in the “break” of the trigger because you don't feel the initial resistance of the first stage. A majority of shooters prefer the single-stage triggers for most applications.
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand-assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Comes with CMC Anti-Walk Pin Set
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001"
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!