With the appropriate Griffin Armament Suppressor Alignment Check Rod, an end user or gunsmith can verify alignment of the chosen suppressor and mount with the desired host. Installation and use of this tool is simple and should prevent baffle strikes or any unexpected issues once you get to the range.
Griffin Armament has gone to great lengths to accommodate a wide variety of thread pitch and caliber options across our silencer mount and adapter products. This gives practically every end user who wishes to suppress their host the opportunity to do so! With this wide range of compatibility comes its own set of issues, the main one being silencer and mount alignment to the host firearm's bore. This alignment check rod ensures everything is in order to avoid baffle strikes to your expensive suppressor.
To use the Suppressor Check Alignment Rod:
- Properly mount your silencer to the host firearm
- Insert Suppressor Alignment Check Rod down bore of the silencer and into the host firearm bore until the end of the rod is flush with the end-cap of your silencer
- Observe alignment and confirm rod is positioned near the center of the silencer bore (refer to images above for examples of proper alignment and misalignment)
- Host firearm may need to be rotated around bore to confirm alignment due to tolerance between the bore and check rod.
- If mount and silencer are in alignment, remove rod and enjoy your suppressed firearm!
- Available in .22 Cal, 6.5mm, 6.8mm, .30 Cal, .338 Cal, 9mm, & .45 Cal
- ~17" length
- Hardened Tool Steel construction
- 3-12oz weight (.22 Cal - .45 Cal)
- Griffin Armament quality and attention to detail