Engineered to the demanding specifications of Levi Morgan, the world’s most renowned archer, the Swhacker #269 blends unprecedented broadhead technology with field point accuracy. The unique arced blade design reduces blade resistance after entry, retaining greater arrow momentum and delivering increased pass-through performance. The reinforced ribbed ferrule delivers up to 20% greater strength and rigidity. The #269 also includes Swhacker’s popular Blade-Lock Technology, allowing the expandable blades to be locked in the closed position so hunters can practice with the exact broadhead they will be using in the field; it’s finetuning at its finest. The #269 is 1-inch in flight and 2.5-inches after penetration.
The #269 supports Swhacker’s unique Hunt-Ready Plug system, an alternative method to the current shrink bands, to keep blades closed during hunting applications. Hunt-Ready Plugs can be used with models #200, #261, and #269.
- 125 grain, 2-blade, 2.5-inch cutting diameter
- Reinforced ribbed ferrule, built from anodized aircraft aluminum, delivers up to 20% greater strength and rigidity.
- Arced stainless steel .032” blade design, reduces resistance, helps retain arrow momentum and delivers greater penetration and pass-through performance
- TwiceBlade-Lock Technology allows the expandable blades to be locked in the closed position for practice purposes.
- Hunt-Ready Plug System
- Slice ! Swhacker’s legendary wing blade design cuts through the first layer of hide, bone and fat, causing the NEW arced blades to deploy internally to deliver lethal damage to vital organs.