The Aero Precision M5 LR-308 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom big-bore AR build. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface. Aero Precision lowers work with standard AR 308 components and ensure the highest quality with a correct component interface. The upper tensioning feature allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR 308 upper receiver.
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Markings: "Cal Multi"
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips