Pistols with the word "Match" in their name are a dime a dozen, almost every handgun manufacturer on the planet produces a "Match" variation of one, or all, of their pistols. But despite the similarity, in name only, not all Match pistols are created equally. The Heckler and Koch USP match is the pinnacle of factory produced competition guns. Based off of the famed USP chassis, the USP Match is more than just a dressed up version of their famed service pistol, the Match is a whole new breed of H&K. The match utilizes a completely redesigned trigger system providing a lighter, cleaner and adjustable trigger pull as well as a polygonal match grade barrel. Not to be forgotten is the USP Match's iconic weighted barrel extension which gives the USP Match its unforgettable lines.
After years of the listening to the pleas of our customers to bring a USP Match to the market, we have finally been able to fill that demand. Working closely with Umarex and KWA, we are once again able to offer the iconic and lusted after USP match to our customers. Utilizing the KWA NS2 system the KWA/Umarex KWA Match is powerful, reliable and efficient, a true force to be feared in the field or CQB shoot house. Featuring a machined aluminum slide and muzzle weight and a polymer frame, the KWA / Umarex USP match looks like its 45 caliber cousin, without all the unnecessary weight. If you have ever wanted to channel your inner Lara Croft or Gordon Freeman, be sure to swoop up this Evike.com exclusive USP Match.
- Machined aluminum alloy frame, CNC machined aluminum compensator weight, Injection molded polymer frame
- All ambidextrous fire controls, including safety, magazine release and slide release
- Enhanced magazine well improves magazine reloads
- Adjustable rear hi-rise sights and hi-rise forward sight
- Officially licensed by Heckler and Koch Gmbh, the USP Match features all the correct H&K trademarks
- Closest 1:1 replica to the elusive USP Match pistol
- Utilizes the KWA NS2 gas blowback system, providing excellent gas efficiency and performance