Designed, manufactured and marketed, entirely in house by Salient Arms, the SAI BLU is the first production handgun from SAI. Using feedback from real world users, Salient Arms developed the SAI BLU to fill the void between M&P ergonomics and Glock reliability. With aggressive cocking serrations, ergonomically designed grip and trigger guard and interchangeable backstraps the SAI BLU is designed to perform under the most rigorous and austere of conditions, no matter what the shooter requires of it.
EMG has furthered their collaboration with Salient Arms International with the long awaited EMG BLU. Designed closely with the geniuses at SAI, the EMG / SAI BLU is designed to be as close to the real thing as possible offering shooters and enthusiasts the most realistic training analog available. Featuring a durable polymer frame, machined aluminum slide and barrel assembly and interchangeable backstraps, the EMG / SAI BLU not only looks like its real deal cousin, it feels like it as well. Authentic rollmarks and branding top off the look, making it almost impossible to differentiate the 6mm version, from the 9mm version.
- Lightweight, rugged injection molded polymer frame, with interchangeable backstraps and "stippled" texture for positive grip surface, designed off of the original SAI specifications for optimized ergonomics
- Machined slide with lightening cuts, aggressive slide serrations with SAI rollmarks
- Fiber optic front sight and SAI rear sight, designed specifically for single handed manipulation (compatible with all TM spec sights)
- SAI brass color removable backstrap and magazine release for added weight to enhance balance while shooting
- Frame integrated 20mm accessory rail is ideal for mounting weapon lights and other accessories
- Beveled magazine well for improved reloads
- Threaded, fluted SAI style outer barrel (EMG SAI licensed proprietary convex thread cap included)
- Unique individualized serial number laser-engraved on every model