Seeing over 100 years of service, John Browning's self-loading semi-automatic pistol design is arguably the most popular sidearm amongst Military, Law Enforcement, and Civilian circles. There is good reason why the 1911 is the longest running Military sidearm in the world; even today some of Americas most elite fighting units still choose to carry the venerable 1911 by their side. Its simple design made the sidearm easy to use and maintain making it a very rugged and reliable weapon. The success of the weapon has prompted many firearms manufacturers to borrow from the 1911 design; to this day the 1911 is still widely used as a benchmark when comparing sidearms.
- Heavy duty polymer construction
- Railed frame for weapon lights or accessories
- On frame button safety switch
- Licensed Colt trademarks
- Gas efficient, high velocity non-blowback design (400+ FPS)
- Runs on easy to find 12 gram CO2 cartridges