Patterned after the original ArmaLite AR-15, Colt rifles have been in the hands of the US Military as well as many civilian enthusiasts since the adoption of the M16 combat rifle. Through years of hard use and first hand feedback to improve and evolve the weapon platform, the Colt M4 and M16 has risen to be one of the most popular and trusted combat rifles around the world.
The Special Operations Peculiar MODification (SOPMOD) Block II is an accessory system for the M4A1 carbine comprised of a full length monolithic rail system and a heavier free-floating "SOCOM" profiled barrel. The real life counterpart of this barrel would provide better accuracy versus the original and helps to mitigate heat when firing with a suppressor or when in cyclic.
The Daniel Defense licensed RIS II handguard is a free-floating, two piece, ultra lightweight front rail system. It provides a full length mounting surface for all 20mm Picatinny compatible accessories: From grips, lights, PEQ boxes and anything in between. The handguard system is designed to accommodate an M203 grenade launcher with no special tools required. Integrated Ambidextrous QD Sling Swivel Mounts Points provide modular, limited rotation to suit your preferences. The ultra lightweight, free float design allows for quicker target acquisition.
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality training versions of their weapons. With professional military & law enforcement training in mind, EMG strives to make sure each firearm is true-to-spec in form and function as possible. Individually hand assembled and quality control tested right here in the USA, great care is taken under the strict scrutiny of EMG technicians to ensure each gun will stand up to the rigors of real training.
- Cast aluminum alloy receiver with CNC finishing and Colt stamped trademarks
- CNC machined Daniel Defense licensed RIS II aluminum alloy handguard with laser etched trademarks and one piece outer barrel
- In-line MOSFET, 8mm bearing gearbox with quick-change spring guide fully compatible with most Version 2 gearbox upgrades
- Neodymium High Torque Motor, CNC high strength gears, full steel rack piston
- One piece metal hop up
- Battery: 7.4v LiPo buffer type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with a Deans style connector)