The Barrett Model 98B, also known as the M98B or the Model 98 Bravo is a bolt action rifle chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum and manufactured by Barrett firearms Manufacturing, known for their M82 .50 caliber series rifles and the M107 rifle.
The Model 98B features designs based on the AR-15 style rifle with a hinged aluminum upper and lower receiver, ergonomic pistol grip, and thumb operated safety adopted from the AR-15, along with MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Rail System for mounting optics, lasers, and other necessary optics and accessories required for long-range operations.
We at 6mmProShop have faithfully replicated the M98B's features and have developed a fully licensed replica M98B Airsoft Sniper Rifle, complete with the same ergonomic designs as the Model 98B MRAD as designed by Ronnie Barrett himself and for USSOCOM units, complete with an adjustable skeletonized stock for both length and height, space for a monopod if necessary, and for ease of transportation on a backpack or the back of a vehicle if necessary, the ability to be folded over the body of the rifle, creating a beautiful and accurate replica of the M98B rifle.
For ease of parts upgrades to truly allow the M98B perform on the field, we've opted to utilize a Version 2 Gearbox System to allow the replica to access the plethora of parts available on the market to allow this rifle outperform competitors on the field.
- Full metal upper receiver with monolithic handguard and barrel assembly
- Durable, injection molded polymer lower receiver with authentic Barrett licensing
- Full length top rail is ideal for mounting optics and other accessories
- Adjustable stock for length of pull, cheek height, and can be folded for transportation
- AEG powered, bolt mock bolt is for aesthetics only
- Wired to the front for use with the included PEQ box
- Full metal version 2 gearbox allows for easy upgrades and replacement parts
- Battery: (Not included) 7.4v Small PEQ Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to PEQ box with small Tamiya connector)