SPRM mounts allow the incorporation of the Accessory Interface Suite (AIS) of products, which brings ambidextrous modularity and universal accessory support to the precision optics mount marketplace. The unique patent-pending design splits the rings on two parallel but offset planes allowing accessories to be mounted on 5 AIS mounting surfaces. This system affords left and right sides, left and right 45-degree surfaces, as well as the top surface to be used for accessory interfaces. The GRIFFIN SPRM mounts bring unsurpassed flexibility and utility to the discriminating user. Left-handed or right-handed shooters are equally supported with the SPRM mounts and accessories.
A heavy emphasis on anatomically correct positioning of optics was placed on AIS products, leading to the development of the RAPID TRANSITION OPTICS plates. RTO plates position secondary non-magnified optics on optical centerline relationship with the stock comb for comfortable, rapid, targeting with a simple roll of the host firearm. These plates currently support: Aimpoint Acro, T1/T2, H1/H2, Comp m5, Sig Romeo, Vortex Spark, Trijicon RMR , SRO, Holosun HE507C HS407C, HS508C, Leupold Deltapoint, J point, Optima, Dr optic, Meopta, Insight microdot, Burris Fastfire, vortex venom, and viper, CMORE STS, RTS, STS2, and vortex razor. Picatinny RTO plates are also offered.
Flat mount AIS products support a myriad of optics as well as a picatinny interface, Wilcox Raptar Mount, and Simrad Adaptor Plate. Other accessories will be developed to support future market technology, keeping the system at the forefront of the precision space.
- AIS technology (Accessory Interface Suite) Allowing the user to mount accessories wherever they desire.
- RTO accessory support (ability to mount Rapid Transition Optic plates to the system for a 40° co-witness to the primary optic)
- Ambidextrous support
- Unibody construction
- 12 (qty), 8-40 T15 fasteners for ring clamping
- 4 (qty), 10-32 fiber lock patched T15 fasteners for rail clamping
- Individually probed during the manufacturing process for peerless dimensional consistency
- Stanag 4694 Compliant attachment, for precise return to zero
- Type 3 milspec hardcoat anodizing
- Lifetime Warranty
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- Utility patent pending to support future technology development in the electro-optics industry