The Hogue ARS Stage 1 Sport Holster is designed for competitive use and is equipped with a drop belt plate (standard plate included). This holster is 100 percent geared toward providing an edge in competition. They have taken successful aspects from Hogue's carry line and evolved those features to increase competition speed and effectiveness. The end product is one of the most secure and operative holsters on the market today. The Sport ARS (Automatic Retention System) has been modified to accommodate two different locking modes. The closed mode utilizes the standard ARS thumb release method for added security. The open mode eliminates the thumb release activation and allows the holster to engage with the firearm through a friction hold. The firearm is still secure with a precision holster fitment and the reduced activation step facilitates a faster draw. All Sport Holsters include three separate versatile attachments to cater to specific uses. The holsters come installed with an offset drop belt plate attachment. This attachment locates the firearm lower down the waist and away from the body, increasing speed and allowing more grasping room around the firearm. A QLS adapter is also included, specifically designed for 3-gun use where you can alternate your load out per course of fire. Finally, a carry holster belt plate is added for competitions that do not permit an offset belt plate attachment.
- Accommodates a wide range of slide mounted optics and co-witness sights without obstruction or loss of speed
- Allows firearm to clear holster efficiently while conforming with competition regulations
- Contoured profile for a secure fit
- Available in a black carbon fiber, weave aerospace polymer
- Molded to match the features of specific firearms for a professional and sleek look
- Tensions screw enables custom adjustments to ensure the perfect preferred fit for your firearm