Lew's Mach Crush Spinning Reels feature a 6.2:1 gear ratio and are available in three sizes to meet your fishing needs. Like its baitcasting cousin, the Mach Crush spinning reel has performance features throughout, including: A premium 11-bearing system with 10 ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing, and a smooth and powerful sealed carbon fiber drag system, a strong aluminum body and sideplate, with a lightweight high strength Carbon C40 Skeletal Speed Rotor with an aluminum bail wire, a S-curve oscillation system to precisely load the double anodized braid ready knurled aluminum spool, a quality solid brass pinion gear and durable stainless steel main shaft driven by an aluminum handle with Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knob and Lew’s Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions, from extreme heat to freezing cold.
- 11 Bearing system with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum frame with aluminum sideplate
- C40 carbon skeletal rotor
- Sealed carbon multi disc drag system
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob