The Zamberlan 1112 Aspen Pro GTX RR Hunting Boots is designed for comfort, lightweight flexibility, and everyday outdoor use in a variety of conditions both on-trail and off. Built with softer materials, greater flexibility, and a new tongue design, Aspen's sock-like fit will leave your feet happy mile after mile whether hiking, hunting, or working outdoors.
- The Vibram Curcuma outsoles feature wide and deep lugs to prevent debris build-up, a solid downhill brake, and excellent traction
- Zamberlan Hydrobloc full grain waxed leather uppers are durable and protected with a protective PU toe rand and heel cover
- Zamberlan's all-new synthetic and Kevlar tongue with elasticized gussets give the Aspen a sock-like fit and make it one of our most comfortable ever
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability are guaranteed for the lifetime of the boot
- The Zamberlan ZBPK last is our most famous, and when combined with our new elasticized tongue grants a higher-volume fit
- The lasting board of the Aspen is our Flex 3mm + PE for greater flexibility, yet enough support for the mountain
- The PU wedge midsoles make this boot lighter and softer on the step, yet durable and supportive