The Luminox Bear Grylls Survival Sea Series Watch features a uni-directional turning bezel has a special diving zone count up marking (1-20), set off by a different color (blue or orange) for easy reading. The screw-down crown has an orange rubber ring, for better grip, and the color matches the markings on the bezel and the minute and second hands (orange being one of the most visible color for underwater work). The SEA series comes with a waved black rubber strap – the waves making the strap more expandable/flexible.
- 42 mm
- CARBONOX case
- Stainless Steel case back and screwed on crown
- Uni-directional turning bezel
- Tempered Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- RONDA 515 HF 6 Quartz Movement