The Zamberlan Women's 330 Marie GTX 6" Hunting Boots are part of Zamberlan's Epic Women collection, the Marie is a salute to Marie Paradis, the first women to ever ascend Mont Blanc, Europe's highest peak, in 1808. The Zamberlan Marie is inspired by Marie Paradis' spirit as it has been both designed and built by women, for women who push further. This boot is supportive yet very lightweight and ideal for early season archery hunting in a variety of conditions.
- Hydrobloc Full Grain Waxed leather uppers are breathable and extremely durable. The Waxed Full Grain used is lighter and more supple than other waxed leathers used by Zamberlan to enhance the lightweight nature of the boot
- Soft Cordura collars, ankle pad, and gussets increase comfort without compromising durability and also serve to further reduce boot weight
- PU coated rubber toe rands add durability to the boot and life to the leather uppers, especially above the toe bump
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
- Vibram Lite Wolf outsoles feature dual-density PU midsoles for added comfort and improved performance in key touch points, while the Vibram rubber outsole provides excellent grip and traction in a variety of conditions
- ZBPK Performance Fit + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies Fit) is our women's backpacking last featuring an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toe box for comfort
- Made in Italy