The Browning X-Bolt isn't flashy, but it is durable, accurate, simple and has all the elegant lines and curves you'll find on its "prettier" siblings. Composite works harder. More and more hunters are turning to the composite firearms for many reasons. Probably the biggest is that they no longer want to bang up that pretty Walnut stock. The X-Bolt is an excellent rifle choice for deer hunting in conditions where a hunter may not wish to take the traditional Walnut stocked rifle. The X-Bolt's adjustable stock is made from tough, Composite material that can take a beating. Don't think it would be slippery, unattractive or uncomfortable to fire. The stock is textured for a secure grip from forearm to pistol grip. It also has a comfortable palm swell.
Long range precision shooting requires a prepared shooter, quality ammunition, and a rifle capable of repeatable accuracy. The Browning X-Bolt already has an established reputation as the most accurate production rifle, out of the box, for the money. Now you have more options than ever with components from long-established names in the industry, like McMillan. The X-Bolt Target McMillan A3-5 Ambush brings accuracy, repeatability, and more to the table. Mount a quality scope, feed it good ammunition, and then get behind the trigger and do your part - you won't be disappointed.
- Composite McMillan A3-5 stock offers an adjustable comb to dial-in eye-to-scope alignment
- Fluted bull barrel with 5/8"-24 TPI suppressor threads (thread protector included) for long-range accuracy
- Recoil Hawg muzzle brake reduces recoil up to 73%
- Extended bolt handle
- Urban Carbon Ambush camouflage
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- 20 MOA Picatinny optics rail
- QD sling swivel studs
- Picatinny rail for bipod mounting