The Traditions 209/Percussion Tool Kit is perfect for 209 or Percussion shooters at the range, in the field, or on the cleaning table. The kit includes several tools that are helpful for cleaning or removing various components on muzzleloaders.
- Comes attached to a carbiner to easily attach to a belt loop, backpack, or range bag
- Perfect for on the range or in the field
- Includes a variety of useful tools
- Universal Cleaning Pick for easy removal of fouling in 209 breech plugs and sidelock nipples. The brass case also protects the cleaning pick and allows it to screw out.
- Brass Rod Punch to remove pins and/or stock tenon wedge when disassembling and reassembling.
- Fire Channel Brush to help clean out the communication hole of a breech plug
- Nylon Round Cleaning Brush for cleaning lock assemblies and other hard to reach areas. .
- Four-Sided Steel Screwdriver with 4 bit sizes