Working on firearms and other mechanical gear can be a nerve-racking task, especially when on the range or out in the field. Losing small parts such as the firing retaining pin or bolt cam pin will render a rifle inoperable until those parts are replaced. To solve these problems, Magpul designed the DAKA Field Tray. Equipped with a magnetic working surface, the DAKA Field Tray keeps small parts organized and in one location.
The Field Trays have the durability, flexibility, and strength that can withstand even the most extreme conditions. By simply snapping the four corners of the flat tray together a walled, contained workspace that keeps items in one enclosed area is created. The inside of the Field Tray sheds dirt, oil, and debris for hard use. A strong magnet located under the Magpul icon retains small metallic items such as springs, bolts, pins and screws. When not in use, the Field Tray can be un-snapped for flat storage. It’s perfect for gun cases, backpacks, and range bags.
- Magnetic Magpul logo for parts retention
- Snap closure which creates a secure parts tray
- Stores flat for easy storage
- Made of reinforced polymer fabric with anti-slip texture for secure handling
- Strong RF welded construction that creates permanent, impenetrable seals
- Chemical resistant and non-hygroscopic
- Dimensions- Flat: 11.50” x 11.50” Tray: 8.75” x 8.75”