The Asp handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with a 640×512 infrared detector and a 1024×768 OLED display. It supports functions of observation, hot spot tracking, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hotspot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, drug enforcement, anti-smuggling, criminal seizing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc.
- 640x512 resolution, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024x768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Built-in memory supports video recording/snapshot capturing
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Up to five hours continuous running (with Wi-Fi hotspot function off)