The Adventure Medical Kits Dog Vet-in-a-Box Medical Kit has everything that you need to keep your companion safe, and the information you need to deal with serious canine medical emergencies when far from veterinary care. Make sure that your best friend is protected next time you are out in the field hunting, hiking, or even just working.
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
- Includes Canine Field Medicine Guide
- Works great in the field, hiking, or working