Jack of All Trades, Master of the ones that interest you the most... The Winchester SX4 is an all around high-performance semi-auto shotgun. It's ultra-reliable and durable construction will never let you down. This model comes with a TruGlo fiber-optic front sight. Mossy Oak's Bottomland camouflage pattern is an enduring pattern beloved by generations of waterfowl hunters. The pattern has been refined and you'll love it on the SX4. So much so that you better keep your SX4 in your hands or slung on your shoulder unless you want to be scanning the ground for your shotgun instead of scanning the skies for birds. Likewise, the chrome plated bore and chamber will protect your new favorite hunting gun from the nastiest elements of the marsh so your gun isn't gunked up and corroded when turkey season rolls around in the spring. Last but not least, Invector-Plus choke tubes give you a lot of versatility for different loads from steel to slugs.
Built on success. The SX4 is built on the bulletproof Active Valve system that was the core foundation of the SX3. Winchester built on that solid operating mechanism and improved the balance, controls, and internal operating components of the SX4 to make it a worthy successor to the SX3.
- Synthetic Stock gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip. Full coverage camo finish means your shotgun will help give you ultimate concealment
- Back-Bored Technology provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- Invector-Plus Choke Tube Systems offers consistent patterns to match your target situation
- Hard Chrome-Plated Chamber and Bore make these surfaces highly resistant to corrosion and wear from steel shot
- Vent Rib gives you a smooth, clean sighting plane
- Drilled and tapped receiver is ready for optics mounting
- TRUGLO Long Bead Fiber Optic sight offers a true, precise sight picture
- Active Valve Gas System cycles a wide variety of loads while reducing “felt recoil”
- Quadra-Vent ports vent excess gases for cleaner operation
- Drop-Out Trigger Group allows for easy cleaning
- Ambidextrous Crossbolt Safety is easily reversible
- Larger Bolt Handle and Bolt Release Button are faster and easier to operate
- Length of pull spacers allow stock adjustments to achieve a perfect fit
- Inflex Technology Recoil Pad directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue