For larger fish and cuts of meat, the Dexter Sani-Safe Wide Fillet Knife is fast and precise when executing food preparation in kitchens and food service operations. The just-right flexibility allows it to bend with ease while retaining its original shape. The high-carbon, stainless steel blade offers sharpness and durability to cut efficiently for removing bones from fish, beef, and poultry. The ergonomic handle features a textured, slip-resistant grip that prevents fatigue.
- Stiff Blade for boing or trimming thicker cuts of raw meat
- Stain-free, high carbon American steel
- Individually ground and honed blade
- Textured, slip resistant grip
- Impervious blade-to-handle seal
- Crafted with Dexsteel
- Individually ground Sani-Safe handle