AR500 Armor Rimelig Ballistic Plates are Level II soft armor panels that offer affordable protection against most handgun threats. The Rimelig plates can be used in vests, backpacks and messenger bags and provide the performance that is expected from AR500 Armor, without a sacrifice in quality or value. Constructed with Imported p-Aramid Fibers, Rimelig armor is designed, cut, sewn, and assembled right here in the USA. All soft armor has a limited 5-year warranty.
- Level II Rimelig is 0.45” thick
- The plate is made of flexible materials for all-day comfort
- Level II rated for 9mm and .357 Magnum
- Patented Advanced Shooters Cut for max comfort and mobility
- Laminated ripstop nylon covers with sonic-welded seams for durability and strength
- Compatible with nearly all plate carriers capable of accepting 10’x12” or 11”x14” rifle plates, and compatible with Ar500 armor's trauma pads