The BulletSafe BreatheSafe Respirator Gas Mask Kit is a top-quality face shield and mask. It uses silicone sealing elements. Silicone is advantageous over natural rubber because it is chemically inert, easier to clean, and will last longer than a natural rubber product. It is also significantly softer, so it takes less pressure to seal against the face. This makes the BreatheSafe respirator more comfortable to wear for long periods of time. It is a great choice for professionals that need to breathe safely.
The mask includes two filters:
P-A-1 Filters - This filter is for dangerous gasses of the organic variety. This includes tear gas and pepper spray but also: acetone, toluene, xylene, aniline, nitrobenzene, gasoline, chloropic-rin, carbon disulfide, and even organic items that have noxious odors, like crime scene cleanups, wellness checks, or hoarding conditions. The P-A-1 filter is the perfect way to keep during police work, riots, working with spicy foods, and industrial situations.
3M (brand) 7093CN Filters - These P-100 filters are the industry standard in particulate filtration. P100 filtration is the highest level of particulate filtration you will find, far exceeding P95, N95, KN95, P99, N99, and KN95 standards and even more effective than N100 filters. This is arguably the finest filter that 3M makes. Perfect for stopping COVID-19, Influenza, Ebola, particulates like ash and soot, and any other airborne nastiness.
- Large, Optical grade viewing port
- Medical Grade Silicone construction
- Allows the mask to be cleaned thoroughly
- Soft seal so it can be worn for long periods
- Longer life than natural rubber
- Non-latex so it is allergy free
- Dual filter ports for longer, safer operation
- Voice port allows the transmission of sound without letting air flow through
- Silicone breathe shield to keep the viewport free of condensation and fog
BreatheSafe Respirator Mask
(2) 3M 7093 CN filters (one pair)
(2) P-A-1 filters (one pair)