The TP9DA was designed to give shooters the ability to carry a double-action/single-action style trigger in a modern polymer frame. The user-friendly decocker system enables users to carry the TP9DA with an extended first trigger pull, similar to traditional hammer-fired pistols. It is an ideal size compromise between a compact and full-size handgun featuring a 4.07” match grade barrel and interchangeable backstraps for a custom fit.
- Patented Double-Action trigger design with nickel-coated action components
- Warren Tactical sights with dot front sight
- Top-mounted disassembly button
- Accessory under-barrel rail
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Side reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- Patented Slidelock Retention Holster