The rock-solid Reaper Grip Upper Assembly is an easy add on accessory, yet essential for mounting directly on top of a ball-joint style tripod system with 3/8-16 threaded stud provides the same unshakeable stability as the Reaper Grip system. With no comparisons the Reaper Grip maximizes proper shooting techniques outside of the supported prone position. The Reaper Grip will anchor down most tapered and straight stocks and chassis with the non-slip grip sleeve. The Reaper Grip Upper Assembly also includes a thread insert to mount on ¼-20 inch threaded studs.
- Provides a sturdy base for long-range precision shooting, hunting, LEO and military operations
- Locking grip fits most straight and tapered stocks and chassis
- Compatible with most ball-head mount and tripods with a 3/8-16-inch threads
- Heavy-duty construction is designed to tackle any harsh environments
- 1.57 - 2.78 inch range of the vise