L.E. Wilson has been manufacturing high-quality reloading tools since 1927 without compromise in quality of workmanship or materials. The L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer is a unique case trimmer because it supports the case body through the entire trimming process by the use of case holders which simulate a rifle chamber. This case support ensures that cases are trimmed square to the case body and are a consistent length. The 50 trimmer is built just like the standard rifle trimmer but it is made to handle the massive 50 BMG case. Even though this trimmer is designed for trimming the 50 BMG it will also work for trimming cases as small as 6mm, 243 Caliber. The L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer is a very versatile trimmer because the reloader can add optional accessories (sold separately) for inside neck reaming, deburring case mouths, and removing military crimps. This trimmer should be mounted in a vise or mounting stand for use. This comes with the 50 BMG case trimmer and 50 BMG case holder.
- Long lasting titanium cutter
- Case trimmer supports the case body with cartridge specific case holders (sold separately) which simulates the chamber of the firearm and includes a positive stop to trim cases to a uniform length.
- Oversized cutter to handle 50 Caliber Cases
- Longer length to trim cases up to 3.925" long
- 1/2"-20 thread stop screw for fine adjustment and a firm stop
- Compatible with 50 Caliber mounting stand (sold separately)
- Trimmer will accept a number of accessories to form other reloading processes
- 50 BMG Trimmer
- 50 BMG Case Holder
Note: Place the case in the Trimmer Case Holder, tap the case head on a firm surface, and place in the trimmer. Remove the case by tapping the case mouth. Cartridges with minimal body taper may require different Trimmer Case Holders for fired and new cases. Q-Type Trimmer Case Holders hold the handgun case with an easy to use cross pin.