The Luminox Black Ops Watch is durable, legible and specially designed for real world use. Black Ops refers to covert operations by a government, a government agency, or a military organization. Professionals in military, law enforcement and SWAT teams depend on Luminox’s accuracy, lightweight strength and unmatched night visibility to synchronize and time operations.
To better serve these elite forces, Luminox has developed a new series of stealth Black Ops timepieces with upgraded features. The Black Ops 8880 Series has a Carbon Compound case and unidirectional ratcheting bezel with the addition of a stainless steel screw down case back for enhanced water resistance. The new sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coatings is even more scratch resistant than previous Series and makes for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
- Swiss Made
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- 45mm Diameter
- Water resistant to 200 meters, 20 ATM 660 feet, individually tested
- Ronda 515 movement, Swiss Quartz
- Battery/Battery life: 395/50 months
- Black Carbon Compound case with crown protection
- Uni-directional rotating bezel fitted with LLT protected by sapphire crystal at 12H
- Case Back: Stainless Steel case back with screw on
- Crystal is Sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Crown includes double-security gasket
- 13mm Height
- 72g Weight