The US Navy SEALs are the most elite combat unit in the world, whose core values embrace never quitting, and to do whatever it takes to pull your teammates through. For the 3580 series, Luminox adopts this spirit through the Navy SEAL mantra, “the only easy day was yesterday,” which stresses that every day you should work harder than the last, making the previous day seem easier. From strenuous conditioning on both land and in the sea, to 4-hour sleep days and weathering the most grueling of conditions, Navy SEALs are constantly pushed to their limits during training. With nearly 2/3 of the class quitting or “ringing the bell” due to pain or fatigue, only the toughest minds, bodies, and souls have what it takes to earn Navy SEAL status.
The 3580 Series sports several exciting features including a chronograph function, CARBONOX casing, and a variety of strap options, all designed to weather the toughest obstacles. Whether you’re training at the gym or on the job, you will be ready to push yourself to the limit in an eye-catching, military-inspired army green color way.
- Luminox self-powered illumination, constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Swiss Made
- CARBONOX case and 316L stainless steel case back
- CARBONOX, unidirectional rotating bezel, at 12h fitted with a protected colored light tube with sapphire crystal
- Tempered scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Movement RONDA 5030.D HH1
- Water resistant to 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Black Rubber signature strap with stainless steel brushed signature buckle, 24/22mm
- Width: 45 mm
- Height: 14.80mm
- Weight: 84gr