The Luminox Original Navy Seal Watch is a tough as nails and stylish. For many years, Luminox has been supplying to divers, casual Customers and the US Navy SEALs, America’s premiere defenders, willing to go to any lengths to preserve freedom, and supporting their missions by developing the highest quality timepieces built to withstand the rigors these warriors put them through.
Luminox introduced a new collection of casual and sport timepieces, the Pacific Diver Series. Designed with the same attention to detail and focus on function, the Pacific Diver shakes things up a bit with a new vertical arrangement of Luminox’s proprietary light technology. This results in a different look, opening up the dial while still guaranteeing up to 25 years of ultimate night visibility.
- 44mm Diameter
- Origin - Swiss Made
- Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Water Resistance - 200 Meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
- Movement - Ronda 515
- Battery/Battery Life - 395/50 Months
- Case - 316L Stainless steel case
- Bezel - Uni-directional rotating CARBONOX
- Case Back - 316l stainless steel, screwed in
- Crystal - Sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Crown - 316L Stainless steel, screw in, protected crown
- Height - 12mm
- Weight - 150g