Traditions Firearms has changed muzzleloading forever. They've partnered with Federal Premium and Hodgdon Powder to make muzzleloading safer, more reliable, and more consistent. The NEW NitroFire muzzleloader is .50 caliber and has a 26” ultralight chromoly steel fluted and tapered barrel, 1:28” twist rifling, Dual Safety System, and much more. The NitroFire is also equipped with Tradition's Elite XT trigger system. The Elite XT trigger system is designed with a rebounding hammer and a manual cross block trigger safety. The Elite XT trigger allows the action to be broken open with the cross bolt safety engaged which allows you to load or unload your muzzleloader and view the chamber. The Nitrofire comes with a 3-9x40 duplex scope mounted and boresighted by a factory-trained technician.
The NitroFire from Traditions is the first muzzleloader on the market that uses the Firestick from Federal Premium. The Firestick is an encapsulated powder charge available from Federal Premium. The benefits of this revolutionary new product include:
• Polymer charge filled with clean-burning Hodgdon Triple Eight powder
• Charges from the breech of Traditions NitroFire rifle
• Bullet loads from the muzzle
• Totally impervious to moisture and the elements
• Same tight tolerances and quality controls as loaded ammunition
• Fast, effortless loading and unloading
• Shooter inserts 209 shotgun primer (not included)
Loading is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Load your saboted projectile through the muzzle with your ramrod. Push it down the barrel and seat it on the shelf within the barrel. You’ll feel the bullet stop with resistance. This provides a consistent starting point every time.
2. Break open the action on the NitroFire with the release button located near the trigger guard and insert the Federal Premium Firestick into the breech area.
3. Place a 209 primer into the primer pocket of the Federal Premium Firestick. Close up the NitroFire and your muzzleloader is fully loaded.