The Streamlight Sidewinder Rescue Flashlight is a slim, lightweight personal light that can be used as a life-saving beacon in times of distress or during swift water rescue operations. A 185° articulating head features a “slide-in-place” diffuser that projects omni-directional light so you can be seen from almost anywhere.
- Has white, blue, IR, and green LEDs
- All LEDs provide unidirectional light for general lighting needs and omni-directional light when using the slide-in-place diffuser
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- 3m multiple orientation impact resistance tested
- Aluminum plate provides flat surface to adhere Velcro for attaching to helmet
- Paracord lanyard provides extra security from loss of the light
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source
- Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob for LED selection
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps