The Northland Mr. Walleye Crawler Hauler Rig is a secret weapon for drifting and trolling up trophy-sized, big-water walleyes on the Great Lakes and large inland systems, but also deadly in smaller natural lakes. The Colorado blade creates maximum thump, flash, and vibration at slower speeds. Painted blades excel in low-visibility conditions and metallic finishes are ideal in clear water and bright conditions.
- Gary Roach’s secret weapon for trolling and drifting up giant Walleye with big bladed crawler rigs
- Hand-snelled with a tough and transparent 17#, 60” Bionic leader
- Premium Salmon-Egg hooks
- Meaty #6 facetted beads and throbbing magnum metallic fish scale attractor blade
- #2 front hook and #4 back hook
- Produces maximum flash and lifelike reflection
Note: Size refers to the Colorado Blade.