Designed for concealed carry, the M&P Shield Plus is the most advanced M&P Shield pistol to date, featuring a magazine capacity up to 13 rounds in a slim, micro-compact frame. Packed with popular features such as a flat-face trigger, large capacity magazine, and more, the M&P Shield Plus product line has been designed to meet the needs of today’s firearm consumer.
The M&P Shield Plus features the hallmark 18-degree grip angle of the M&P pistol series for a natural point of aim, helping to better manage recoil and get back on target quickly. Standard M&P Shield Plus pistols include a variety of features, including a flat-face trigger, optimized grip texture designed for concealed carry, and two magazines.
Armornite finish is a hardened nitride finish that provides enhanced corrosion resistance, greatly improved wear resistance, decreased surface roughness, reduced light reflection and increased surface lubricity. Armornite is used on many S&W and M&P products imparting a high level of protection internally and externally where applied.
- Flat face trigger for consistent trigger finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting.
- Enhanced grip texture allows the user to manage recoil, keep a firm grip and delivers comfort when concealing.
- 13 round and 10 round magazines included.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems all for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.