The Camp Chef Del Rio Propane Fire Pit burns at 55,000 BTU in a lava rock gas ring. This pit is a perfect accessory for an evening under the stars on the patio or at your favorite campground. The Del Rio's design features decorative lava rock for improved flame performance and even heat diffusion.
- Includes 4 extendable roasting sticks
- Includes heat dispersing lava rocks
- Includes all weather patio cover
- Includes regulator and 5 ft. hose
- 55,000 BTUs/Hr.
- Beautiful ornate copper bowl finish
- Matchless ignition for hassle-free lighting
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob
- For outdoor use only
Note: Due to the nature of lava rocks, some rocks may need to "cure" before a lifetime of enjoyment. To do this, simply setup the firepit and ignite on high, allowing it to "bake" the rocks for about 10 minutes. During these few minutes, maintain a safe distance while a small portion of the rock may, or may not, crack and gently pop. After 10 minutes, the rock will be cured and setup complete.