The ALPS Mountaineering Meramac Outfitter Tent takes all of the standard features of the Meramac and enhances them with 3 key upgrades: oversized #10 door zippers, a heavy-duty nylon oxford floor, and 7000 Series aluminum poles. The #10 door zippers will give you a lifetime of smooth operation and the oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent. Assembly is really easy with the tent clips that just snap in place over the poles. The polyester fly and oxford floor are urethane coated, with factory-sealed seams for maximum weatherproof. The two doors make getting in and out of the tent much easier, especially in the middle of the night when you need to take a quick "break". The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to the elastic cord. Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing.
- Heaver floor and larger zippers
- Free-standing two-pole design with 7000 series aluminum poles
- 75D 185T Polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly & floor seams give best weather protection
- 210D 110T Nylon Oxford floor with 1500mm coating
- Extra-large #10 zippers on doors
- Easy entry with two doors and "single zipper operation"
- Great ventilation with two zippered windows in the doors
- Weatherproof fly with a ridge pole provides an awning over each door
- Mesh storage pockets and gear loft included
- Includes 8" aluminum stakes, carry bag, and guy ropes