The Allen Competitor All-In-One Shell Bag is designed for the serious trap and skeet shooter. Made from durable, gray, molded EVA material and offers the most convenient way to empty your hull bag. When your hull bag is full, roll the top part of the bag up and draw it closed with the drawstring and remove it from the shell bag. Empty the bag into your used shell container and replace the hull bag into the Competitor Shell Bag and you are ready for another round. The shell compartment holds two standard size boxes of 2-3/4 inch 12 gauge shells. Each side has a zippered pocket and a D-ring below it so you can store or attach any accessories you need. The Competitor Shell Bag comes with a 2-inch webbed belt that adjusts up to 52-inches and has a heavy-duty, metal, quick-release buckle.
- Material: Durable molded EVA.
- Capacity: Holds two boxes of standard 12 Gauge (2-3/4 Inch) shells.
- Storage: Side zip pockets to store choke tubes, choke tube wrench, ear plugs, or other small accessories.
- Hull bag: Removable drawstring bag that can be cinched closed or folded over to store empty shells.
- Choke Tube Storage: Three elastic bands inside the rear zip pocket where you can store extra choke tubes or spare shells.
- Belt: Two-inch-wide webbed belt with heavy duty metal quick release buckle adjustable up to 52-inches.
- Attachment Points: Two D-Rings for attaching safety glasses or shooting towels.