If trekking poles are a mountain runner's "samurai swords," then the Black Diamond Distance Trail Trekking Pole Pair is the Hattori Hanzo edition. The touch-points are minimal, though carefully placed, such as the subtle mid-shaft ring for balance and grip while carrying the pole horizontally. The slimmed Distance Grip consists of an ultralight, durable EVA foam, and the tip has been completely redesigned to a lower profile that also accepts z-pole snow baskets. Simply put, these poles are engineered to go fast, whether you're 10 hours into an ultra, or linking peaks in fast and light style.
- 100% carbon fiber shafts
- Fixed length construction
- Incredibly lightweight running pole
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and minimal grip extension with breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Mid-shaft ring for horizontal carrying balance and grip
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with rubber tech tips included
- Z-Pole Snow Basket compatible